Are there alternatives to competition, isolation and hostility in "modern" culture?
How are we able to communicate empathically and how do we resolve conflict situations?
By which means can we create a mindfully contact with ourselves and our environment?
The film "CircleWays - Journey to Next Culture" is a bilingual documentary (German, English) about the reconnection with mankind itself, our behavior, our children, our fellow human beings and all of nature. It's about a peaceful cooperation, which is deep-rooted in us.
Furthermore, we would like to share powerful distinctions, simple methods and tools for a new way of living.
For example, people who were interviewed for those reasons are:
- Dr. Gerald Hüther, neurobiologist, author
- Charles Eisenstein, philosopher, referent, author
- Medicine Story (Manitonquat),tribal elder of the Wampanoag Nation
- Clinton Callahan, coach, possibility management trainer
- Gabriele Seils, trainer for non-violent communication
- Sabine Bartscherer, community building Scott Peck
- Barbara Strauch,center of sociocracy Austria
- Dirk Schröder, wilderness teacher
- and many more
There are English, German, Italian, Spanish and French subtitles available at the moment.
Maybe you can watch the movie at a cinema close to you? Or would you like to show the film yourself? Do you know a suitable location? Are you even a professional cinema operator?